Friday, December 16, 2011

Windstream internet drops connection same time every night.?

I could set my clock by it. At 11:30 pm every night, give or take a minute or 2, my internet drops it's connection and contines to drop at least once every minute till morning. During the day it runs great. The tech that came out to my house said he thinks it's the cold weather at night causing the line to expand and contract making me lose my connection. I kind of doubt that since it happens at exactly the same time every night.|||We are sorry to hear of your recent Windstream experience. We take matters like yours seriously and want to resolve your issue. Please contact our Complaint Resolution Team at 877-316-4077 Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST. You may also email us at icanhelp@windstream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment