Friday, December 16, 2011

Windstream Communications Internet Bundle Packages?

I live in a rural area and considering trying Windstream Communications as my internet, TV and phone service.


Can anyone tell me of their experiences with them and how dependable their services are, and if there is any reason I should not use them.


They quoted me on the phone a bundle price of about $90.00 per month for up to 6mbs internet with TV services and phone.


Thanks in advance for any info|||I had a terrible experience when I first switched to Windstream. I was quoted one price and after installation began they said it was something else, like a bait and switch sort of. I actually wrote an article about the event. I strongly advise you to read my article. I have met a couple others who have similar claims and I believe this to be a dirty practice. Heres the article and get everything they quote you in writing.





Windstream Bundle Packages: Buyer Beware About the Quote You Receive and Hidden Fees


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>|||I'm in London England and $90 converts to 拢62 which is excessive for an Internet/TV/phone package. I pay 拢25 ($36) per month for a Internet/TV/phone package including 8mbs Internet (and no download limit)

No comments:

Post a Comment