Friday, December 16, 2011

I have Windstream broadband, trying to use Morpheus?

My firewall on my router is turned OFF, but morpheus says i'm firewalled, and I can't download anything. Help me please!





Thank u :)|||Do you have any software firewalls in use? Check for Windows Firewall. Adjust settings for Morpheus or allow all traffic for it.





Do you have NAT enabled in your modem? You can check this either in modem settings, or by checking your IP address in Start %26gt; Run %26gt; type "cmd" sans quotes %26gt; type "ipconfig" also without the "". If your IP is something like 192.168 then you are behind NAT and need to forward the ports used by Morpheus in your modem settings.





Check this link for help with port forwarding http://portforward.com/








HTH

No comments:

Post a Comment