Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can i get nat for my ps3 on windstream isp?

i cant get a nat 2 setting on my ps3 currently i have nat 3. i am using windstream for my isp and have a gigaset 4300 modem and a netgear wgr614 v8 wifi router. i have tried almost everything from port forwarding to using my pppoe passwords and user names. the router is not blocking its the modem that is stopping me from what i gather ive tried resetting settings and bridging my modem but it just stops my internet in the whole house im at a total loss and embarrassed seeing as im studying networking but i figured its time to seek outside help please reply if you have any ideas|||you might want to call your isp and have them check your connection , or ask if they can provide a different modem if that's the problem . if it's on their end only they can change it .


all I can say is that I just had to port forward and enable upnp to go from type 3 to 2 with my isp .

No comments:

Post a Comment