Saturday, December 24, 2011

My verizon phone won't let me call my boyfriend because of the "windstream long distance network"

- I have always been able to call my boyfriend with no problems.


- He has AllTel and I have Verizon.


- I have tried contacting him from my phone, my mothers phone, and two of my friends phones, we all have verizon and none of his can contact him because we all receive the same message saying; "Your call cannot be connected with this number to the windstream long distance network. Please contact customer service."


- Verizon doesn't have a CLUE what windstream is...


- AllTel says windstream is their land line service and doesn't come up on cell phones so everything is fine.





Any ideas? Its been 4 days and I cant call him.|||Windstream stinks, what can I say . The employees are not knowledgeable about the services and you can not take many of them at their word. Ive recently had a big uproar with withstream and it just keeps getting deeper and deeper.





Someone told me that when you call, if your not satisfied with their answer to ask to be put up to the next tier. Apparently when you move up, you get someone with more experience and knowledge. I would suggest you give that a try.





If your interested, heres the title to the article I wrote about my experience with windstream. Just copy and past it into search. I ran into a glitch and could not get the url to show here.





Windstream Bundle Packages: Buyer Beware About the Quote You Receive and Hidden Fees


written by Layla Lair|||are you sure nothings wrong with his phone?


it could be his phone instead of yours that has the problem\








Damn Sorry Cant help you i guess verizon is being dumb as hell


Good luck though hope you get to call him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment