Monday, December 19, 2011

What can I do to make my internet faster?

I have a cable modem through Windstream and a fairly new computer (it does not have a green screen!!). What are the minimum requirements for a system to be able to support flash sites, video that doesn't have to rebuffer every five seconds, etc. I am frustrated with my computers performance. If you post specs that I need, I would love to check them. Just let me know how to find them as well. I have a PC. What can I do?|||Using a registry cleaner can clean up your computer and then make your computer faster,Why?the reason is that there may be some regsitry errors and remnant,corrupt files and temp files in your computer to cause "computer slow".


Everytime you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the computer registry.over time, the registry can grow to enormous proportions, especially if the various programs you've installed do not do a good job of deleting and/or updating it's Registry entries.You need to scan and clean your computer with registry cleaner to make it fast.Good Regisry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically!


There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.


http://www.speed-up-pc.info/


You can download and scan your computer for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment