Friday, December 16, 2011

I use windstream and recently bought a D-Link router so that I could have wifi. I can't get it to work. Help?

Can someone please give me step by step detail of how to set up a wifi thing with it. Please humor me and even tell me what to do with the wires. Please and Thank you soooooooo much. ^^


PS: Make it kindergarten easy XD|||unplug modem and router, turn off computers.


plug ethernet cable from modem into "WAN" on back of router


turn modem on and let it fully boot up


turn router on and let it fully boot up


turn computer on and let it boot up (make sure your wireless is turned on on your computer)





follow the enclosed manual for your router on how to set up its security features. if you don't bad things will happen to you

No comments:

Post a Comment