Monday, December 19, 2011

Windstream Phone Service?Please Answer!?

We have windstream phone service,and our phone has it to where blocked calls dont come through. I'm wondering is there a way to take that service off to where we get blocked calls?Is this free?If not,what is the price?|||Yes, you can do this, It is called Anonymous Call rejection.


Pick up your phone and dial *87 it will confirm that you have turned off anonymous call rejection!


When someone calls when anonymous call rejection is activated, callers who have blocked the display of their number will hear an announcement that you do not accept anonymous calls and that they should remove "blocking" and call again. However, with anonymous call rejection disabled (by dialing *87 from your phone) all calls will ring through but caller ID will show "Private name private number or blocked call or unknown name unknown number."





when I got phone service with windstream (which I have had for 6 months and I am NOT happy!!!!) they automatically didn't allow blocked calls, my mom sent me an email saying she couldn't get through to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment