Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Windstream modem won't let me connect to xbox live parties or game lobbies!?

I recently moved to a new city and changed my ISP to windstream. They sent me a new modem and I've hooked it up with my Belkin Wireless G router. Now I'm suddenly having a problem were my modem will not let me join random friend's xbox live parties or game lobbies. On Halo it will tell me I have an open NAT. It will pick a friend and basically block me from connecting to them in anyway for like a week or more. I've tried putting my xbox in my routers DMZ zone but nothing works. It's not the router though, I used this router with my xbox before with better then good results!.|||Make sure your modem isn't doing address translation. If it is you'll have to bridge the router and forward ports in the modem. http://www.webdingers.com/router.html

No comments:

Post a Comment