Monday, December 19, 2011

Why did my psp stop connecing to my internet?

Okay, My computer is running Windows 7, my internet is: Windstream. I have been on the internet with my psp before through this same router. Then one day it just stopped, now it says on the psp: A connection error has occurred A connection to the access point could not be established check the security settings and try again. I have also used a different psp and it says the same thing.|||Hm, did you reconnect the router and connect it back again?? (wait 10 seconds when disconnecting it so it will have a full restart)





If that doesn't work then see if "Windstream" has any software updates.|||I set my router to WEP then they always connect. I had issues with higher security settings and got tired of it with the PSP.|||may be you reconnect the router and connect it back again................

No comments:

Post a Comment