Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can I get my email from another cable place?

I changed from Insight cable to Windstream because they were too expensive and they closed my email account so now until I pay my bill I dont have access to those old emails sent to me. Is it possible to get around this and retrieve those?|||If your account is closed, you won't be able to get the old e-mails back.





If you used a standalone e-mail client, such as Outlook or Thunderbird, they'd have been saved on your own hard drive all along.|||If you have accounts that are related to being able to change your email address, you should do that. Then they can send you emails again. I would not use a contract email account as you can't access it when you leave them. Use a free email account from many services like Yahoo and GMail.|||Never use your ISP's e-mail facility. Always set up your own e-mail so it is secure even if you change providers or quarrel with your provider.


There is no way around your problem and I'm rather surprised you didn't realize you would lose your e-mail account as you changed providers

No comments:

Post a Comment