Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I connect a PS3 using PPPOE wirelessly?

I have a PS3 and I want to connect to it wirelessly using PPPOE. Whenever I go to set it up, it gives me an error saying that "IP address has timed out." I have a DIR-655 router, and my modem is a 4300 (i forgot the name of the modem) from windstream. I looked everywhere and I don't understand how to set it up. I need help and if anybody can help me, that would be great.|||You shouldn't need to setup a PPPoE connection, simply connect to the WiFi signal and you will be assigned out a DHCP address. I've downloaded the user's manual for the DLink DIR-655 and found it's emulator here: http://support.dlink.com/Emulators/dir655/133NA/login.html - and it looks like it's already setup and ready to go with DHCP server settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment