Friday, December 16, 2011

Y wont world of warcraft work anymore since i switched from insight brodband to windstream?

I switched from Insight broadband to Windstream internet and now my world of warcraft game will no longer work when i try to log in it gets stuck on connecting then it says unable to connect. I uninstalled the game and insatlled it back and that still didnt fix it. if anyone has a answer to my question plz help|||I'm not sure of the connection speed with windstream, but that may be an issue.





If it is high and should be able to run WoW, I'd contact your ISP customer service and see why it isn't working.|||cause god is telling you that stop wasting $$ on that and play


games outside with your friends|||Try the WoW Technical Support Forum as someone may be able to better help you there.


http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11110

No comments:

Post a Comment