Saturday, December 24, 2011

Would Windstream be alright for Internet and TV service?

We currently have both Internet and TV through a cable company provider. The Internet service is 12 Mbps. With the exception of being without Internet for over a week last year, we've been pretty happy with their service, overall. The problem is, their rates are increasing next month by almost $60.00! Consequently, I am looking for an affordable alternative and still be able to basically keep what we currently have without sacrificing too much in terms of quality and service. With Windstream, we'd be downgrading to 6 Mbps. for Internet, but our monthly bill would stay the same as it is now.|||I don't know anything about Windstream. We have a local provider for internet.


We only get 3 mbps. and it is fine for me. I have no complaints. but then I'm not a gamer.


We can't get TV service where I am, except for satellite, which is overboard both in


price and for what I want. We just watch Netflix streaming with our Wii console,


even though their streaming library is mostly B movies and older films and TV episodes.


Our internet is bundled with our home phone service, and the total for internet and phone is $45.


Netflix streaming is $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment