Friday, December 16, 2011

Can I have two Windstream modem's in my house?

I have one downstairs hooked up to the computer for Internet, but I want another one upstairs in my room to hook up to my Xbox 360 for Xbox Live. So can I have both of them going at the same time or not? Or do I need something else for them both to work at the same time?|||You'll most likely have to get a second phone line connected to your house and have to pay for that second line and DSL service. Not a very affordable option.





I would look into running Cat5e cable from a router to the upstairs through the walls instead. A little bit of work, but a heck of a lot cheaper in the long run.|||You can't use two modems on the same phone line your DSL service is on. I know, I tried it.|||use a router and run an ethernet cable upstairs to hook up your Xbox....good luck...jexter@eastern.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment