Saturday, December 10, 2011

Why do Yahoo videos show message "sorry, this video is no longer available" but videos on Windstream.net work?

I cannot view videos on Yahoo webpages. But I can on Windstream.net. All Yahoo videos show "sorry, this video is no longer available."|||Deborah,


There are several different reasons why it gives you the error message, but try these things one by one to try to eliminate the problem:





鈥witching browsers (from IE to Firefox or vice versa).


鈥learing browser cache and/or cookies.


鈥pdating to the latest Flash player.


鈥topping Google Web Accelerator (if installed).


鈥aking youtube.com a trusted site in IE.


鈥ebooting the network router.


鈥witching to the Flock browser.





I know it has helped many people trying these tricks, but it hasn't helped me yet.Not all of my videos are unavailable,but most are. I can watch youtube videos all day long, but Yahoo is a different story((sigh))!! Good luck mate %26amp; let us know how it goes! -Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment