Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is McAfee Security that you get threw windstream is it a good or bad ? Does it work good?

I have it but do i need another Security too?|||If you're going to download McAfee, I'd suggest downloading it right from McAfee.com





McAfee has been around for a while, but it's not the best security software.





Kaspersky is an awesome program.|||i wouldnt waste my time with it move on !!!|||McAfee is awful. Go with Avast! It's free and is much more efficient.


http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html|||use your windows security and activate windows deffender use norton 360 for additional security

1 comment:

  1. Hello, dear
    A debt of gratitude is in order for perusing this blog I trust you discovered it bolster and supportively data. I have perused your blog great data in this blog. It was great information from this(McAfee.com/Activate) blog. Your blog is a decent motivation for this blog.

    ReplyDelete