Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do i wirelessly connect my windstream modem to my computer?

I just switched to windstream and i just talked to support and they got my internet working with the modem as long as it is directly connected to my computer but i want to connect it wirelessly so i can use the wifi for xbox and my iphone. Whenever i type in the passphrase on the bottom of my router, my computer says the network key i entered was incorrect. how do i connect wirelessly?|||Do you have access to the modem? Do your router connected to the modem? then configure it and you can get the default key from back of the router, but if you change you can get routers configuration. Good luck anything find then let us know.|||What is the model of your modem? Get into the wizard





There is an expensive workaround. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment