Saturday, December 10, 2011

Has anyone else been overcharged or lied to by Windstream Communications and was your voice heard?

I am a first time customer of Windstream Comm. I recently had the account setup and thereafter received the first bill. WOW!....what a first bill it was! Let me state that I am a very meticulous shopper in-that I ask alot of questions, mostly to ensure that there are no surprises. Even after asking about any hidden charges or fees that I may not be aware of, I was charged a fee of several items that I had no idea were going to be on the bill. I also had Dish Network for over a year and Windstream offers a bundle discount so I had the Dish "migrated" over, now I am being charged more per month through Windstream than Dish. I have gone through the common avenues for resolve but to no avail, as a matter of fact, Windstream didn't even seem to care. Look forward to your replies, thank you.|||Contact customer service and if you get nowhere, ask for a supervisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment